Superb fully furnished 1 bed apartment in the beautifully converted Grade II listed 'Collegiate Building' on Shaw Street, L6 1HA. Available to rent at £750 PCM
This is an opportunity to rent a second floor mezzanine apartment, situated to the rear of the building with impressive feature window and small balcony area. The property comprises of:-
- open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- lounge and WC to the ground level
- stairs leading to a mezzanine bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
- The property benefits from allocated parking and secure cycle store.
You will be impressed the moment you walk into the buildings stunning communal entrance, retaining its period features whilst providing modern living space.
To register your interest please contact the office today on 0151 644 6974.
The following payments will be due to secure this property:Holding Deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent. The holding deposit will be used to secure the property for the applicant, the applicant will then be placed through referencing. The Holding Deposit will be used towards the tenants 1st months rent in advance once they have been approved through referencing.
*Disclaimer - The applicant will forfeit their Holding Deposit under the following circumstances:-
1) If they provide false or inaccurate informationexample 1: If the Tenant states an income of £40,000 per annum but it is proven they earn £15,000 per annum.example 2: The applicant states that they have no CCJ's but referencing highlights a CCJ.
2) If the applicant fails the Right to Rent Check.
3) If the applicant pulls out of the tenancy sign-up.
4) If the applicant does not enter in to a tenancy agreement within 15 days of being formally offered the property.
Payments due once approved through referencing:
You will have already paid 1 weeks worth of rent as a holding deposit, this is used towards your 1st months rent in advance, the balance you will therefore owe will be the equivalent of 1 months rent less 1 weeks worth of rent, please visit www.rentwirral.com for a breakdown of the exact amounts or call our office.
Please note that the rental figure advertised is subject to a potential increase if it has been agreed in advance that the Tenant is permitted to keep pets at the property, please enquire at the time of application.Security Deposit equivalent to 1 months rent (Lodged with the DPS). Please note if it has been agreed in advance of tenancy sign-up that the Tenant is permitted to keep a pet at the property the security deposit will increase to the equivalent of 5 weeks rent.
Example Charges: A property where the rent is advertised at £750.00 pcm
Holding Deposit Due at commencement of Application: £173.08
Once approved and you have been offered the property you will be charged:
Remaining Advance Rent: £576.92